Growing People uses gardening to help local people with mental health issues reclaim the quality of their lives. Many people come to us at a bleak and difficult time in their lives and we work hard to ensure that those who are most in need are able to attend our session free of charge.
Please make a donation today and consider giving regularly to Growing People so we can provide the support, advice and equipment needed.
- £20 can buy boots for a Growing People gardener
- £35 can buy garden therapy starter packs
- £100 can fund training for one of our support volunteers
- £150 can pay for someone to attend a therapeutic gardening sessions for a month
You can give to Growing People in lots of ways:
- online by Direct Debit or as a one off gift at Localgiving
- by post or in person to our Hitchin address
- by telephone, give us a call on 07794 347283