Growing People uses gardening to help local people with mental health issues reclaim the quality of their lives. Many people come to us at a bleak and difficult time in their lives and we work hard to ensure that those who are most in need are able to attend our session free of charge.
Please make a donation today and consider giving regularly to Growing People so we can provide the support, advice and equipment needed.
- £5 can pay for a bag of compost
- £8 can pay for a new pair of secateurs
- £30 can pay for someone with a severe mental health problem to receive 3 hours of horticultural therapy
- £60 can pay for 800 mini herb plants which our gardeners grow on and sell to make money for Growing People
- £480 can pay for a 4 month course of weekly horticultural therapy sessions
You can give to Growing People in lots of ways:
- online by Direct Debit or as a one off gift at Localgiving
- by post or in person to our Letchworth address
- by telephone, give us a call on 07794 347283